Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dear Micowave,

While I know your main function is to heat food - and I conceed this is somethin you do *exceptionally* well - by the very fact that you include a clock on yuor display, you will have to forgive me if I also have the expectation that you will be able to accurately keep time as well.

Granted, with the invent of digital watches, mobile phones and other devices which also serve to tell time, your clock is more of a "nice to have" rather than a deal breaker in terms of features one looks for when buying a new microwave. Never the less, if you will persist in having the clock function as your default display option, I'm afraid I will insist on you being able to actually keep accurate time.


I really don't think I'm asking too much. Please work with me on this!

Regards,
Perpetually late without your help.

No comments: